Thursday 7 February 2013

I've been feeling that age is this rising Tsunami wave that has come crashing over me lately, my skin, my hair, body all beginning the slow slide into middle age...oh dear!  But I have also been thinking about how lucky I am to have a heap of life memories which often pop to mind when I see a certain necklace or a particular handbag in my cupboard. It's easy to get nostalgic, and reminisce about those items and I will probably never say goodbye to them.

Is there something in your wardrobe which makes you go...argh, I remember....? Love to hear about it.


So in love with this little video-

http://www.nowness.com/day/2011/3/23/1382/advanced-style-age-and-beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Crip Interview It was such a pleasure to discuss the creative industries with writer, speaker, appearance advocate (and in my opini...