Wednesday 13 March 2013

The Divine Comedy

Midway in our life's journey, I went astray
from the straight road and woke to find myself
in a dark wood.  How shall I say
what wood that was! I never saw so drear,
so rank, so arduous a wilderness!
Its very memory gives a shape to fear.
Death could scarce be more bitter than that place!
But since it came to good, I will recount
all that I found there...

(Dante, The Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto 1)

I wonder what I'd wear for such a journey? It feels a bit like my experiment here with research and trying to understand something which is so tricky as identity, sounds a bit like my self reflective rants on this blog...

Choosing happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Crip Interview It was such a pleasure to discuss the creative industries with writer, speaker, appearance advocate (and in my opini...