Friday 16 August 2013

Earlier I saw that Rudd, leader of the ALP was wearing a tie, not Red, not Blue...at first it appeared ...yellow...but upon further deeper forensic investigation, I can say it is in fact...

Gold...with white coin spots! Underdogs don't wear gold, I say!

I really don't know what to say, or how to say...Rudd is declaring victory! Gold has symbolised power and victory in many regimes-in ancient Egypt gold represented royalty and was symbolic of the highest order of society. In Ireland, it is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

So now, I have had a chance to see that Abbott has gone for a tie he used day2-no foulard, jacquard texture...just a dobby weave with surface interest!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Crip Interview It was such a pleasure to discuss the creative industries with writer, speaker, appearance advocate (and in my opini...